Random Trivia For This Title:
- This movie is a prequel of a sequel of a movie that was a re-make of another movie that was made 70 years ago.
- More scenes had to be shot due to the movie being around 70 minutes long after being edited.
- Dwayne JohnsonDwayne Johnson has said that he intentionally shied away from using any trademarks of his WWF character The Rock, in order to give the Scorpion King character a life of its own. The only exception was "The People's Eyebrow," which he does in response to another character's reference to a harem. He said he included the People's Eyebrow to acknowledge the "millions and millions" of Rock fans. However, The Rock's Entry music is included briefly in the score.
- [?] Vince McMahon is an Executive Producer on the movie only because of the use of the name "The Rock" which he owns.
- Director Chuck RussellChuck Russell wanted to incorporate a physical feat into the movie which only The Rock (Dwayne JohnsonDwayne Johnson) could perform. That is why there is a scene where the Rock springs to his feet from a position where he is lying on his back. Russell said that he had never seen a 6'3" man do that.
- Dwayne JohnsonDwayne Johnson's payday of $5.5 million made the Guinness Book Of Records for the highest salary for a first-time leading man.
- Early in the production the villain role was written for Yun-Fat ChowYun-Fat Chow. But Chow's manager [?] Terence Chang vetoed this saying that Chow never plays villains and that doing so would betray his fans.
- While filming the fight scene between Mathayus and Balthazar, Michael Clarke DuncanMichael Clarke Duncan accidentally leaned too far forward, allowing Dwayne JohnsonDwayne Johnson's elbow to make direct contact with his jaw, knocking him to the ground.