Random Trivia For This Title:
- Over the course of the movie, Bryan kills 35 people in order to get to his daughter.
- All of Liam NeesonLiam Neeson's character's ex-agency friends were played by actors who had previous roles in 'spy' or 'cop thriller' television shows and movies - Jon GriesJon Gries played a major role in [The Pretender], Leland OrserLeland Orser was in both [The Pretender] and , and David WarshofskyDavid Warshofsky has appeared in minor roles in numerous similar shows.
- In the film, Katie CassidyKatie Cassidy's character (Amanda) is 19 years old and Maggie GraceMaggie Grace's character (Kim) is 17 years old. In real life, Maggie is 3 years older than Katie.
- Doing this film propelled Famke JanssenFamke Janssen to take action in the real fight against corruption. She now serves as the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Office against Drugs and Crime.
- The curved knife used in the final fight is a karambit. It's an Indonesian /Malaysian weapon and the finger hole in the handle makes it very difficult to disarm, which was evident in the fight scene.
- The martial art style used by Liam NeesonLiam Neeson is Nagasu Do. It's a hybrid martial art style that borrows from Judo, Aikido and Ju Jitsu.
- The singer's name in the movie is Sheerah. In Hebrew, shirah is the feminine form of the word meaning "sing".
- Before any action takes place, Bryan already has scratches to the left side of his face, hinting at his "spare time" activities.
- According to Liam NeesonLiam Neeson, he agreed to take this role because he believed that the film was going to be a straight-to-DVD release.
- Former Special Air Service (SAS) soldier [?] Mick Gould trained Liam NeesonLiam Neeson in combatives and weapons handling skills to prepare him for the role.
- Near the end, Bryan jumps off of the "Pont des Arts," a pedestrian-only bridge in Paris. In the scene, the bridge is desolate, whereas most nights people flock there to socialize, drink wine, and play the guitar.