Random Trivia For This Title:
- Bill GatesBill Gates has a cameo as an alien on a background screen in MIB headquarters, as does Lady GagaLady Gaga, though it shows her alias as her alien name.
- Tony ShalhoubTony Shalhoub has a cameo (at around 38 mins) Manning the 1969 Newsstand. Shalhoub plays Jack Jeebs in previous installments.
- In Men in Black it was shown that J's full name is James Darrell Edwards III. It can therefore be assumed that the chief of Cape Kennedy/Canaveral security is named Colonel James Darrell Edwards II.
- Michael BayMichael Bay expressed interest in directing.
- In Men in Black Agent J asked Agent K if he ever flashy thinged him. Agent K actually did atleast 2 times before he joined but it can assume in MIB III that Agent K has been flashing him all his life. The first time when he was 4 years old.
- Nicole ScherzingerNicole Scherzinger listened to [?] Led Zeppelin to get her in the mood for the role of Lily Poison.
- Gemma ArtertonGemma Arterton was originally cast as young Agent O, but scheduling conflicts prevented Arterton from taking the role.
- This is the first [Men in Black] film in which Will SmithWill Smith does not have a song on the movie's soundtrack. Will had suggested that he and his son [?] Jaden Smith should perform the main song for the end credits, but this idea was rejected by director Barry SonnenfeldBarry Sonnenfeld, who did not want Jaden involved in the film. Upset at this decision, Will decided not to record the main title track at all, even on his own. This created an opportunity for [?] Pitbull, who ended up releasing 'Back in Time' as the main song for the movie.
- Agent J travels from 2012 to 1969, 43 years into the past. He wakes up and sees a young Agent K, played by Josh BrolinJosh Brolin. Brolin is only 21 years and 5 months younger than Tommy Lee JonesTommy Lee Jones, who plays the older Agent K.
- [?] Sacha Baron Cohen was considered for the role of Boris.
- Although playing a main character and prominently billed, Josh BrolinJosh Brolin does not appear in the movie until 42 minutes in, which is more than 1/3 of the way through the running time.
- Production delays forced Alec BaldwinAlec Baldwin to drop out of the film. Alec was the original choice to play Chief X, the head of the Men In Black agency in the sixties.
- Began filming without a completed script, which led to a delay in production so the screenplay could be rewritten and completed.
- Although the World Trade Center Twin towers are already standing (but still under construction) in 1969, they cannot be found anywhere in the movie, but the Freedom Tower (or One World Trade Center) can be seen under construction near the ending of the movie.
- Young Agent K is wearing the watch that will become the light source for the Grand Central Station Locker Creatures in Men in Black II. This can be seen clearly when Young agent K and J are having Pie before the Mets fans enter.
- The white weird looking 'alien' fish which can be seen in the Chinese restaurant's kitchen scene is in fact an actual fish, Psychrolutes marcidus (or blobfish). Real ones, however, don't talk.
- [?] Howard Stern has a cameo in custody at MIB headquarters in 1969.