Random Trivia For This Title:
- Bryce Dallas HowardBryce Dallas Howard learned how to scuba dive for the scene where the gyrosphere sinks into the water.
- In an interview with Vulture, Jeff GoldblumJeff Goldblum said that he does not mind at all when he gets asked to essentially play himself on the big screen. "People write Jeff GoldblumJeff Goldblum-y parts and they want me to do them, and that's fine," he said. "I think I can even do a better version of it. So no, this little Jeff GoldblumJeff Goldblum row that I'm hoeing is still adventurous."
- Approximately 2,500 girls were auditioned for the role of Maisie Lockwood, [?] Ruby Barnhill was also considered for the part having worked with Steven SpielbergSteven Spielberg on The BFG the part eventually went to Isabella SermonIsabella Sermon marking her film debut.
- The fact that Isla Nublar is actively volcanic was noted in the first novel, and it seems some thirty years later, this detail finally becomes plot-relevant in dramatic fashion.
- Blue as a baby acts very similarly to the friendly baby raptor from the novel version of Jurassic Park -- always trying to get close to the humans and never showing any signs of aggression. Blue, however, isn't torn apart for smelling like a human.
- Originally, [?] Ruby Barnhill was considered for the role of Maisie Lockwood.
- Sam NeillSam Neill was asked if he would return to the series as Dr. Alan Grant and responded, "You never say never, but I think it's moved on. It's different times."
- Screenwriter Colin TrevorrowColin Trevorrow said about the Rexy/Roberta, "We've been following this same character since the beginning; she's the same T. rex that was in Jurassic Park and in Jurassic World. She is iconic--not just because she's a T. rex, but because she's this T. rex."