Random Trivia For This Title:
- Clara can be seen behind Marty and Doc while looking at the map at the train station.
- On November 12, 1955, between the time Biff arrived (or 6 am, whichever came later) and 6:38 pm (the time he left), there were four DeLoreans present in Hill Valley (ordered from its point of view): (1) The instance when Marty was trapped in 1955 in the original movie, (2) the instance when Biff came to 1955 to give himself the almanac, (3) the instance when Marty and Doc came back to 1955 to take the almanac back, and (4) the instance when Doc abandoned it in the mine for Marty to take home.
- This movie actually contains Christopher LloydChristopher Lloyd's first on-screen kiss.
- In the scene where "Mad Dog" tries to lynch Marty, Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox was accidentally hanged, rendering him unconscious for a short time. He records this in his autobiography Lucky Man.
- Not counting the time Doc traveled by himself, the DeLorean spent nearly 71 years (on its own time scale) from its first time travel to its destruction.
- Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood was asked for permission about his name being used for Marty in the film. Eastwood consented and was said to be tickled by the homage.