Random Trivia For This Title:
- Matt DamonMatt Damon and Julia StilesJulia Stiles are the only actor and actress from the original trilogy to reprise their roles as Jason Bourne and Nicky Parsons, respectively. While David StrathairnDavid Strathairn, Joan AllenJoan Allen, and Edward NortonEdward Norton's characters are still living when we last see them, they are never spoken of, or referenced.
- Matt DamonMatt Damon admitted that physically training for the role of Bourne was much harder in his forties, and he had to keep to a very strict diet to maintain his physique during filming.
- In addition to reprising his role as Jason Bourne, Matt DamonMatt Damon also served as a producer and worked on the basic storyline with Paul GreengrassPaul Greengrass and Christopher RouseChristopher Rouse. However, he was unable to actively contribute to the screenplay due to other acting commitments.
- Jeremy RennerJeremy Renner's character, Aaron Cross, was not in this Bourne film. No date for his sequel film has been announced.
- Matt DamonMatt Damon has stated numerous times that he would only return to the Bourne series to reprise his role as Jason Bourne if Paul GreengrassPaul Greengrass would return for directorial duties on the project. Damon and Greengrass announced their return in November 2014 for a new installment.
- Both Matt DamonMatt Damon and Vincent CasselVincent Cassel (the Asset) were rivals in the [Ocean's 11] Series - Ocean's 12 and Ocean's 13.
- The film cast includes three Oscar winners: Matt DamonMatt Damon, Tommy Lee JonesTommy Lee Jones, and Alicia VikanderAlicia Vikander.
- Alicia VikanderAlicia Vikander was offered the role of Heather at the same time as being offered the role of Sofia in Assassin's Creed (2016). She took the former, due to fan factor - she admitted she is a fan of the series - while the role of Sofia was taken by Marion CotillardMarion Cotillard.
- The Las Vegas car chase sequence took five weeks to shoot and at the end, the sequence wrecked 170 cars.
- At the film's release Matt DamonMatt Damon said that there is not yet another Bourne film in development. He did not rule out starring in a fifth Bourne picture, but did point out his age was a concern and that it is inevitable the series will be rebooted at some point with another Bourne actor. Finally, Damon stated that permission to have any Bourne incarnation die in the movies has to come from the Robert LudlumRobert Ludlum estate, permission he didn't expect to be granted.
- Jason Bourne doesn't speak until twenty minutes in the film.